God Bless You Dear Readers.
God our Creator has given us so much to take care of our every need, including maintenance of health in the body.
Just as Cassava is edible, so it’s leaves are edible, and also have calories.
Cassava leaves are rich vegetables and also they are filled with essential nutrients such as Vitamins B and C, Proteins as well as Fiber. They are great source of minerals such as zinc, copper, phosphorus, and calcium, beneficial to health when you
regularly consume cassava leaves with ginger.
1. Wash some Cassava leaves, as well as 1 medium sized ginger with clean water and chop them into tiny pieces. Put them inside a clean cooking pot. Add some salt.
Add about 4 cups of water into the mixture and boil it for about 15 minutes.
When its cool consume it.
The health benefits are as follows:
1. Good heart health. Study reveals that Isollavon protects the heart against cardiovascular problems such as strokes. And Cassava Leaves
are highly rich with Isollavon.
2. Strong bones health. Cassava leaves are also extremely rich with essential minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and manganese, all of which have the ability to keep your bones strong and healthy.
3. Also they are rich in beta carotene compound, a powerful antioxidant that prevents the spread of cancerous tumors in the body.
4. They improve the eyesight.
Those experiencing blurred vision or other eye-related problems, will also benefit from the use of cassava leaves, as it can improve your eyesight.
5. They can increase your appetite.
6. Cassava barks are very useful for treating intestinal worms.
Drink boiled cassava leaves with ginger twice a day for a month.
For those who wish to buy Norland Products please send a mail to email@example.com and I will promptly attend to you.
Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.