God Bless You Dear Readers.
We shall dwell on Morning
Sickness and Remedies, for the benefit of our ladies who are in their early pregnancy, especially those who are experiencing it for the first time.
Morning Sickness occurs in the early periods of Pregnancy when women experience nausea, and sometimes with vomiting.
Although nausea may be mostly noticeable in the mornings, it lasts throughout the day for many women.
Women who do not experience nausea may develop aversions to certain foods.
Morning Sickness generally improves by the 13th or 14th week of Pregnancy, although some women continue to experience nausea for a longer period.
Some go in and out of hospital until they deliver.
Women who are experiencing it for the first time should not be scared because it is a natural process, as the body is merely trying to adjust.
REGISTER WITH A HOSPITAL OR CLINIC
Pregnant Women should start, from the First Month of their Pregnancy, attending Antenatal Clinic, in a good Government Hospital, or a good Private Hospital. Please avoid quacks because you want to save some Nairas, as you need to safeguard your life and baby’s.
HERE ARE SOME REMEDIES FOR MORNING SICKNESS:
Firstly, women experiencing Morning Sickness should know that they would experience it for some time. Secondly, they must eat something, anything, to give them strength, and as much as possible, nutrient.
1. They may wish to take Norland Calcium, etc. These products would assist them greatly during this trying period.
2. They would get all the Medication they require from the Hospital or Clinic where they registered. Usually, they give Folic Acid, Vitamin Capsules, etc.
3. They should take Lime, Lemon, Ginger Ale, Ginger Tea. If Ginger helps, avoid too much of it as too much Consumption of Ginger causes heartburn, diarrhoea, stomach discomfort, etc.
4. They can take Peppermint. The aroma of Peppermint can help a queasy stomach.
5. They should avoid fatty or fried foods, especially foods that would worsen their nausea.
6. Make properly spiced pepper soup. For those who do not have stomach ulcer, put enough pepper. This is very good for those who find it difficult to eat anything and keep it down.
7. Eat a Protein-Rich Snack before going to bed. It would help their blood sugar stay more level.
8. They MUST not take a Nap after a meal as this would worsen nausea.
9. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (the vegetables slightly boiled with some pepper).
10. Keep Crackers, Bread or Toast, Cereal, or Other Foods Handy. Try eating a few Crackers before getting out of bed in the morning.
11. Eat small frequent meals throughout the day to help stabilize blood sugar.
12. Avoid hunger as it can cause vomiting.
13. Avoid foods or smell that would worsen their nausea.
14. Avoid being in warm places which can worsen their nausea.
15. Go out for plenty of Fresh Air from time to time.
16. They should make sure they drink enough FLUIDS constantly, especially if they were vomiting. Try drinking in-between meals rather than with meals, which some women find helpful. Taking plenty of fluid prevents dehydration.
17. Have sips of ice water as the urge to purge strikes. This will help to keep meals down.
18. They should Consult their Doctor if they can not keep anything down. This is very important.
However, cheer up Mothers-To-Be, for in the long run, you will hold your precious BABY in your arms.
God has blessed you with a child. There are many Women out there who would do anything to be in your shoes. So be thankful to God for your pregnancy.
For those who are yearning to have babies, I have Good News for you.
Our Norland Products have made many women, Mothers. You can also become a Mother today.
If you wish to purchase our Norland Health Products to help treat any gynecological problem, help solve problem of infertility for you and your spouse, as well as see you through your pregnancy, please send a mail to email@example.com, and I will promptly attend to you.
Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.