God Bless You Dear Readers.
Peptic or Stomach ulcers are painful sores in the stomach lining or in the small intestine.
Most ulcers are caused by infection by a bacteria known as helicobacter pylori.
Also a strong acid is usually produced by the stomach to help with digestion of food, and protection against microbes. It also secrets a thick layer of mucus in order to protect the body’s tissues from this acid.
However, should the mucus layer wear out and can no longer function effectively, the acid causes damage to the stomach tissue, resulting in an ulcer.
Risk Factors –
The following can increase your risk for stomach ulcers –
1. When you drink alcohol excessively.
2. When you chew or smoke tobacco.
3. Treatment by radiation to the area.
4. Serious illness.
5. When you do not have your meals regularly.
When you skip breakfast as a result of loss of appetite, and also fail to eat most times because you are too busy, this could result in stomach ulcer.
Too much stomach acid could erode the stomach lining, and this could result in stomach ulcer, or even worse, cancer.
So please ensure you eat regularly. Even if you are experiencing loss of appetite, chew biscuit, and drink water.
The idea is ensure you have food in your stomach regularly. So that the stomach acid has something to digest, and not work on the stomach lining.
6. When you have excess acid production from cells of the stomach that increases acid output.
7. Use of certain painkillers, namely, naproxen, aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.
9. Persons from 50 years and above are more likely to develop stomach ulcer. It is not so common amongst children.
1. Nausea or vomiting.
2. A burning pain in the middle or upper stomach, either between meals, or at night.
Symptoms in Severe Cases –
2. A hole through the stomach wall known as “perforation.”
3. Weight Loss.
Please know that there is cure for stomach ulcer with Mebo GI (now replaced with GI Vital Softgel, a more potent Product) when taken sufficiently. Please click the link on GI Vital Softgel for more information on the effectiveness of the Product.
Therefore if you wish to purchase Mebo GI or any other Product, please send a mail to email@example.com, and I will promptly attend to you.
Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.