God Bless You Dear Readers.
Gastrointestinal Problems are problems affecting the esophagus; stomach; small and large intestines, the rectum; the accessory organs of digestions, namely, the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
Symptoms may include stomach pain, stomach cramps, gas, bloating, diarrhea.
The Mebo GI is the only Product that can solve various Gastrointestinal Problems, as mentioned above. However please note that Mebo GI has been replaced by GI Vital Softgel, a more Potent Product.
1. It heals Stomach Ulcers and
all types of ulcers and intestinal problems, without leaving a scar.
2. It helps those who experience Gastrointestinal reactions after carsickness, seasickness or airsickness.
3. It’s solves problem of chronic pains in the perianal area (anus) susceptible to injury and damage from diarrhea, irritation, etc.
4. It solves problem of toothache.
5. It gives relief when you have dry throat.
6. It heals damage caused to a scalded esophagus after eating hot meal.
7. For smokers and alcoholics, this can reduce damage caused by nicotine, as well as reduce damage caused to the liver.
8. It takes care of constipation.
9. It solves problem of acid regurgitation or heartburn.
10. It helps those who have nausea.
11. It stops vomiting.
12. It helps those with oral ulcer.
For more functions of GI Vital Softgel, please follow this link.
In view of the foregoing, please keep GI Vital Softgel handy for your family’s use always.
Please note that GI Vital Softgel can be taken by only Adults.
GI Vital Softgel Contains 50 Capsules in a Bottle.
DOSAGE:. 1 Capsule Morning, 1 Capsule Evening, 1 hour before meal, when taking it for the first time. After 3 days, 5 Capsules Morning, 5 Capsules Evening, 1 hour before meal, if you can afford it.
If you wish to purchase GI Vital Softgel, and any other Product, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will promptly attend to you.
Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.