God Bless You Dear Readers.
What Is Exercise?
Performing any form of physical activity which helps your muscles to work, as well as enables your body burn calories, is referred to as “exercise.”
Such physical activities are walking, jogging, running, swimming, dancing, cycling, gardening, etc.
Do you know that physical activity or exercise can reduce the risk of developing some life-threatening diseases and improve your health?
Do you know that physical activity or exercise can have immediate and also long-term health benefits?
And do you know that when you exercise regularly, this can improve your quality of life?
When you exercise daily for a minimum of 30 minutes, you can enjoy the following benefits.
1. Improves Mood:
Exercise decreases feelings of stress, depression, and anxiety and improves your mood.
2. Weight Loss:
Inactivity is a major factor in weight gain and obesity. When you exercise regularly, you burn calories, leading to weight loss.
3. Helps Build Muscles And Bones:
Exercise is essential in building and maintaining strong Bones and muscles. It may also prevent osteoporosis.
4. Increases Energy Levels:
When you exercise daily, oxygen and nutrients are delivered to your tissues, aiding your cardiovascular system to work more efficiently.
And as this improves your heart and lung health, you are energized to tackle daily chores.
Even those experiencing persistent fatigue and suffering from serious ailments are energized.
5. Regulates Risks of Chronic Diseases:
Failure to perform regular physical activity is the primary cause of Chronic diseases.
There is evidence that regular exercise reduces blood pressure, body fat levels, and improves cardiovascular fitness and body composition.
Lack of regular exercise leads to belly fat, which increases the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and even early death.
Exercise also helps to manage blood sugar as well as insulin levels.
Therefore when you exercise daily, you maintain a healthy weight, as well as reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as:
(b) Metabolic syndrome
(c) High blood pressure
(d) Type 2 diabetes
(g) Many types of cancer
6. For Healthy Skin:
Exercise is good for skin health.
Exercise provides antioxidant protection, as well as promotes blood flow, which protects your skin and thus delay aging.
7. Helps Your Brain Health And Memory:
When you exercise regularly, this helps to improve blood flow to your brain, and thus aids brain health and memory.
And for those advanced in age, it protects mental function.
8. Aids Relaxation And Sleep Quality:
When you exercise regularly, you are more energized during the day, and you can also sleep better.
9. It Reduces Pain:
Regular exercise increases pain tolerance, and has favourable effects on pains associated with various health conditions.
10. Promotes Better Sex Life:
When you exercise regularly, this aids improved sexual desire, function, and also performance in both women and men.
It also reduces the risk of erectile dysfunction in men.
11. Smokers Can Quit Smoking:
Regular exercise could make it easy for smokers to quit smoking, as it reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
In view of the many health benefits of exercise, why not make exercise part of your regular routine as follows:
1. Exercise regularly; you could go to the gym, join a dance class, volleyball team, hiking club, etc.
If you have a workout partner, that will be nice as this will encourage you to exercise daily, as well as make you enjoy doing it.
2. You could play music while you exercise. But please vary your exercise so that you are not bored.
3. Even in bad weather you can still exercise. If you have a spacious sitting room, walk round it several times, and do some other exercises.
4. Ensure you exercise daily. Instead of taking the elevator, take the stairs; wash your car yourself; walk to a co-worker’s office rather than send an email; park your car some distance away from your destination, and walk the rest of the way; walk your children to school daily, if their school is within walking distance.
Please do not allow ego come in the way, carry out any of the above physical actions daily, and live a healthy life, as well as longer.
5. Regardless of age, sex or physical ability, everyone benefits from exercise.
6. Reduce the time you spend in prolonged sitting, as often as possible. Walk around from time to time.
7. A word of caution for those advanced in age, please avoid any strenuous exercise that would cause you to fall. Do more of walking, gardening, etc.
Those having serious health challenges, consult your doctor to guide you on suitable exercises for you.
There are overwhelming evidence before you that regular exercise is key to living a healthy, balanced life.
So start your workouts today. Do it for at least 30 minutes daily, and enjoy it’s many benefits.
If you wish to purchase Products please text or call me on +2348034863154 or +2348097890448 (this is also my WhatsApp no.), or send a mail to email@example.com, and I will promptly attend to you.
Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.